A Responsive Website is a website that works on Mobile, Tablet and Desktop. With technology advancing, businesses are now looking to Responsive Web Design to meet their business requirements.
With the sudden increase in Smartphones and Tablets, how we access the internet has changed dramatically. Figures suggest that Smartphones and Tablets will replace Desktops and Laptops. Can your business afford not to have a Responsive Website?
How can a Responsive Website help your business?
A Responsive Website is the solution for every business that has a website online. With one goal in mind which is to give the visitor an outstanding user experience for all users, no matter the device which the website is being viewed on.
If your website is not responsive then you could potentially be losing out on a huge section of your target market. If they view your website and they have to zoom in or scroll to see the pages correctly then they will simply go elsewhere. Resulting in a higher bounce rate on your website and also a loss in potential visitors to your website.
Benefits to a Responsive Website
There are many benefits to having a responsive website. We deem the following factors to be the key advantages of having responsive web design:
- Text is easier for the visitor to read. No longer do you need to zoom in on your mobile to read text.
- Images are scaled automatically. Your images will be automatically scaled to fit the device, which they are being viewed on.
- Focus more on the user. Regardless of whether you view your website on a Mobile, Tablet or Desktop/Laptop it adapts, showing your customers you care about their needs and user experience.
- Saves Time & Money. By having just one Responsive Website you save money and time not having a separate mobile website and also it saves you time as changes are quicker to implement.
- Improves SEO. Google loves Responsive Websites especially when searching for local services on a Mobile. It will favor a website that is fully responsive rather than one that is not optimized for mobile viewing
At Epic New Media our team of designer are experts in Responsive Web Design. If you are looking to improve your business and take the next step to getting your business online and would like any more information, don’t hesitate. Please feel free to contact a member of our team who are more than happy to guide you through the process of your Responsive Web Design for your business.