SEO tips for small business owners
Any small business will find that improving the search visibility of the company website is a key marketing strategy that will pay dividends. Organic search enables your business to be found easily by consumers with a need for your services and products and cuts out any necessity for paid advertising.
The simple tips below are ideal for small business owners wondering how to ensure good search engine optimisation (SEO) for their website.
SEO tips for smaller businesses
It’s important for any small business to be as high as possible in local internet search results in order to remain competitive and ensure visibility of the company. Some of the easiest and quickest SEO website tips can produce great results, including:
– Sign up for free with Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster tools to optimise searches on your site, as you’ll find both these services offer more free tips on getting the best results from your website.
– Add a listing to the Google My Business site as this can really help any company garner the best results for local searches.
– Carry out some detailed keyword research to gain a better understanding of the most popular search terms used by your customer base. It’s then just a case of adding these keywords to your website or blog within the context of content already on the site.
– If you don’t already have a blog linked to your website, you should consider the real benefits that can accrue when you post valuable content about your business, like hints and tips for customers using your products. Once consumers recognise the value of the content provided on your site they will return on a regular basis for more of the detailed information required. This makes it really easy to convert visitors into paying customers and also helps retain your existing customer base.
– You may also want to consider setting up a regular customer newsletter, detailing all current special offers and other incentives to buy from your business.
Epic New Media is an online marketing agency, with customers in Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas. If you need specialist online marketing services don’t hesitate to get in touch for details.
Ready to launch a new project?
We only delivery stunning resultsGet Started Today